Accounts that grow with you.
From specific goals such as saving for a major purchase or continuing your education, to long-term goals to grow assets, we have deposit accounts designed to make the most of your savings. Choose from a variety of easy-to-manage savings solutions.
When you open a Savings account with Pioneer, you also gain access to our innovative tools and resources to help you achieve your goals. Visit our Product Resources page to learn more about Personal Finance account aggregator and Pocket Change automatic round-up savings program.
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- $100 average daily balance for the quarter required to avoid a service charge
- Interest compounded daily and credited quarterly
- View your account with Online Banking
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- $100 average daily balance for the month required to avoid a service charge
- Interest compounded daily and credited monthly
- Make transfers and view your account with Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking available
- Pioneer ATM card available
Pinnacle Money Market
- Tiered interest rates
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- Maintain $1,000 average daily balance to avoid a monthly service charge
- Interest credited monthly
- Make transfers and view your account with Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Traditional IRA: A traditional IRA is a personal savings plan with tax advantages for retirement savings. Contributions may be tax-deductible - either in whole or in part. Contributions and earnings are not taxed until distribution.
- Roth IRA: A Roth IRA is another personal savings plan that differs from a traditional IRA in that contributions are not tax-deductible, yet the qualified distributions (including earnings) are potentially tax-free.
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP): A retirement plan that a self-employed individual can establish. Contributions may be tax-deductible and are made on a discretionary basis.
* For questions regarding tax implications of an IRA account, please consult a tax advisor.
- Competitive interest rates
- Low minimum opening requirements
- Various terms available from 3 months to 5 years
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Pioneer's Health Saving Account helps you manage health care expenses and keeps your health savings separate from the rest of your funds.*
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service charges
For more information speak with a Pioneer representative.
*For questions regarding the eligibility of an HSA, please consult your employer.