The secure, simple way to manage your accounts.
Pioneer offers a variety of specialty municipal services to help local governments save time and safeguard funds.
Online Banking allows organizations to perform a wide array of banking functions, from basic account management to sophisticated cash management services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from a computer, tablet, or phone.
The secure, simple way to manage municipal accounts via Online Banking:
- Make transactions, view balances, and track activity for all accounts
- View electronic images of checks and statements
- Transfer funds between accounts and institutions
- Assign privileges, set approval status, and track activity
- Set up Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions for payments, transfers, taxes, and payroll
- Set up Online Wire Transfers
- View and schedule recurring payments with just a few clicks
- Download transaction activity into accounting software with the click of a button
- Access E-Statements
Through our Online Banking platform, you can set up, manage, and monitor one time or repetitive wire transfers. Pioneer's system can provide for dual control, specific permissions by user, and multi-level authentication.
Through Online Banking, you can access your monthly account statements and check images, in addition to, or instead of, receiving paper statements.
For more information on Credit Cards, contact a Pioneer Government representative today at 518.730.3119.
Payroll represents a significant piece of most businesses' financial picture, making it important to have a trusted and reliable provider. Pioneer offers payroll services through a partnership with GTM Payroll Services, a local provider for all of your business payroll and payroll tax needs.
Offering a full spectrum of payroll support:
- Employee Payroll Service and Taxes
- Workers' Compensation/Disability Coverage
- Business HR Services and HCM Solutions
Disclosure Statement: At GTM, your privacy and security is our top priority. Due to the confidential nature of the services we perform, the cornerstone of our operating procedures is to manage and process your information with the strictest security and privacy possible.
Please be advised, that GTM has entered into a formal agreement with Pioneer regarding the disclosure of certain information you provide on the form below. To provide our customers with products or services that we believe may meet your needs, we may exchange such information with Pioneer (under limited circumstances) to the extent permissible under law. The information shared will only be used to better serve the needs of our shared customers.
Please refer to GTM Privacy Statement for full disclosure of our privacy practices, the way your information is collected and how that information is used.
The success of your organization depends on the transaction. Simplifying the payment process for your customers and ensuring security and low cost for your organization is essential. With Pioneer's merchant services (in partnership with third-party vendors), you can offer credit card convenience with fast, reliable processing, and robust reporting.
Merchant service options:
- Card Processing Services: capabilities for credit, debit, Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), gift and purchasing cards for all major card types and technologies - with quick connections and continuous service. You will also have access to the gross amount of all transactions deposited into your business checking account in as little as 24 hours.
- Point of Sale (POS) Equipment and Service: Options to meet all of your terminal support needs, including new deployments or conversions, hardware, supplies and emergency replacements.
- Reporting Services: Web-based reporting capabilities, online merchant statements, special alerts for retrieval requests and chargebacks.
- Check Solutions to meet every need: One of the industry's best check acceptance programs, with world-class service and support.
- Extensive product line provides turnkey solutions for quick, easy integration with low initial startup cost.
FIND A BRANCH NEAR YOU or contact a Pioneer Government representative today at 518.730.3119.
Pioneer is a marketing name of Pioneer Commercial Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pioneer Bank. Products and services offered to municipal and government customers are offered through Pioneer Commercial Bank.
Pioneer Commercial Bank’s ABA Routing Number is 021313925.