Business Account Features
- Track transactions and activity for all accounts
- View updated account balances and activity
- View electronic images of checks and statements
- Transfer funds between accounts and institutions
- Initiate stop payments and wire transfers
- Initiate Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions for payments, transfers, taxes, and payroll
- View and pay all of your bills with just a few clicks
- Schedule recurring payments in advance
- Download transaction activity into accounting software with the click of a button
- Eligible for free QuickBooks™ downloads**
- Convenient electronic deposits from your place of business
- Electronic deposits processed the same day
- See your balance immediately in the security of your office
- Saves time and unnecessary travel
- Reduces the risk of theft and lost deposits
- Employee Payroll Service and Taxes
- Workers' Compensation/Disability Coverage
- Business HR Services and HCM Solutions
- Card Processing Services: capabilities for credit, debit, Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), gift and purchasing cards for all major card types and technologies - with quick connections and continuous service. You will also have access to the gross amount of all transactions deposited into your business checking account in as little as 24 hours.
- Point of Sale (POS) Equipment and Service: Options to meet all of your terminal support needs, including new deployments or conversions, hardware, supplies and emergency replacements.
- Reporting Services: Web-based reporting capabilities, online merchant statements, special alerts for retrieval requests and chargebacks.
- Check Solutions to meet every need: One of the industry's best check acceptance programs, with world-class service and support.
- Extensive product line provides turnkey solutions for quick, easy integration with low initial startup cost.
Protect against fraud with physical encryption
Put in place an additional barrier against fraud with a physical security token. This device ensures all transactions in which funds are withdrawn from a Pioneer account are confirmed via two-factor authentication. The unique code required is only available from the physical token, providing yet another level of protection for your account.
Additional security every time you access your online banking services
Feel at ease with advanced security on your account by using Pioneer’s Multi-Factor Watch List. This tool enables digital two-factor authentication upon every login to your account, regardless of transaction. Every time you access your online banking services, an automated text or call will confirm your credentials, providing comprehensive oversight.
- View what financials are required for your loan and when they are due
- Upload through a secure portal
- Send messages directly to your Relationship Manager