The practical deposit vehicle for municipalities.
Pioneer's Municipal Money Market deposit account helps government organizations optimize interest revenue with a fully secured deposit.
Our account offers competitive interest rates while maintaining easy access to funds. Use our secure Online Banking platform to transfer funds between your Money Market and Checking accounts for an effective cash management solution.
All municipal deposits are secured in compliance with the requirements of the Office of the State Comptroller.
Pioneer's Money Market deposit account features:
- Competitive rates for increased interest revenue
- No minimum opening balance requirements
- Convenient cash management with Online Banking
Find a branch near you or ontact a Pioneer Government representative today at 518.730.3119.
The secure, simple way to manage municipal accounts:
- Make transactions, view balances, and track activity for all accounts
- View electronic images of checks and statements
- Transfer funds between accounts and institutions
- Assign privileges, set approval status, and track activity
- Set up Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions for payments, transfers, taxes, and payroll
- Set up Online Wire Transfers
- View and schedule recurring payments with just a few clicks
- Download transaction activity into accounting software with the click of a button
- Access E-Statements
Pioneer is a marketing name of Pioneer Commercial Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pioneer Bank. Products and services offered to municipal and government customers are offered through Pioneer Commercial Bank.
Pioneer Commercial Bank’s ABA Routing Number is 021313925.
Pioneer Gives Back
The Pioneer Bank Foundation is committed to "helping kids be kids" by giving to local charitable organizations in our communities that focus on the health and welfare of children.Learn More