Full-featured checking with secure online tools.
Whether you process a few checks a year or a few thousand, Pioneer offers a checking solution to meet your needs. With a Pioneer Government checking account, you'll receive check and deposit processing along with the ability to view canceled checks online. Pioneer's municipal banking services are compliant with the NYS Comptroller's Office guidelines, ensuring that public deposits are secured above FDIC coverage.
Use our Pioneer online banking platform to conveniently manage your organization's accounts. Our Online Banking solutions provide a user-friendly, secure solution with unique user IDs that allow you to assign privileges, access approval status, and track account activity.
Pioneer also offers positive pay services to help guard you against check fraud. It's another way Pioneer helps municipalities save time and money, while protecting against fraud.
Learn about our municipal checking options:
- Checking for all levels of transactions
- Unlimited checks and deposit processing included
- Pioneer Online Banking
Find a branch near you or contact a Pioneer Government representative today at 518.730.3119.
The secure, simple way to manage municipal accounts:
- Make transactions, view balances, and track activity for all accounts
- View electronic images of checks and statements
- Transfer funds between accounts and institutions
- Assign privileges, set approval status, and track activity
- Set up Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions for payments, transfers, taxes, and payroll
- Set up Online Wire Transfers
- View and schedule recurring payments with just a few clicks
- Download transaction activity into accounting software with the click of a button
- Access E-Statements
Pioneer is a marketing name of Pioneer Commercial Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pioneer Bank. Products and services offered to municipal and government customers are offered through Pioneer Commercial Bank.
Pioneer Commercial Bank’s ABA Routing Number is 021313925.
Pioneer Gives Back
The Pioneer Bank Foundation is committed to "helping kids be kids" by giving to local charitable organizations in our communities that focus on the health and welfare of children.Learn More