For more than 130 years, Pioneer has served as an important catalyst to the growth of the Capital Region and prosperity of its residents and enterprises. Along the way, we've learned a few things about what it takes to be successful - dedication, trustworthiness, and the importance of long-lasting relationships. Pioneer's Premier solutions are tailored to business owners who value these characteristics.
Business Premier clients enjoy exclusive access to enhanced benefits and rewards, as well as the professional services of a dedicated Premier Relationship Manager who takes the time to understand your unique needs and provide the support to meet your financial goals. Unlock an enhanced level of service that provides your business with rewards for your relationship, including fee waivers, enhanced service offerings, and more.
Speak with a Branch Representative today to see if your business qualifies for Premier status.
Business Premier Checking
- $5 minimum opening deposit required
- $20 monthly service charge
- First 2 statement cycles are free if the service charge waiver limits are not met
- Maintain an average monthly Business Premier Checking relationship balance between all accounts of $7,500 or maintain a business loan of $25,000 or more to avoid a service charge.1
- Up to 500 transactions per month
- $0.25 per transaction fee over transaction limit
- 3 Fee Rebates for Stop Payment Requests each month (up to $105/month value)
- Up to 3 free Signature Banking accounts ($21/month value)
- No annual fee on Business Checking Line of Credit (up to $150 value)
- Free Instant Issue Business Debit Card, including MyCard
- Discounted outgoing wire transfer fees, if initiated via Online Banking (domestic $15, and international $30)
- e-Statements and/or paper statements
- Free linked account transfer
- Online banking
- Bill Pay
- People Pay
- Personal Finance
- Pocket Change
Mobile Banking Benefits:
- Access to Virtual StrongBox (100 MB), Mobile Wallets, and Card Controls & Alerts
- Eligible for Pioneer Perks, including Cell Phone Protection, ID Theft Aid, Roadside Assistance, shopping discounts, entertainment and vacation discounts, and more.
You must be registered to use Pioneer Online Banking & Bill Pay. Sign up here.
1 If using a business line of credit (excludes business checking line of credit) to waive the fee, the current outstanding balance will be used to calculate the total.
2 Eligibility requirements must be met to qualify for some benefits.